GameViewDecoder can decode encoded byte streaming into texture.
It’s compatible with our example networking systems FM Network UDP and FM WebSocket. Meanwhile, other 3rd party networking systems like PUN2, MIRROR and UNet are also supported.
– enable fast decoder for better performance
– multi-threading solution without blocking the main thread
– add delay seconds before decoding the stream
– texture filter option
– texture wrap option
– invoke when received texture
– encoder and decoder’s label ID should match